Some of my skills
These are some of the skills that are necessary to consider yourself a good conductor. Although as Ricaccardo Muti said, «I’m in the middle of the road and I’m sure that I’ll never get to the other part of the river.»
- Plan and coordinate activities.
- Direct and supervise the work.
- View auditions.
- Verify curriculum data.
- Organize the distribution of the musicians.
- Select the works to be performed.
- Set the schedule and repertoire.
- Evaluate the perfomance of the orquestra members .
- Maintain the work space and order of equipment.
- Prepare periodic reports of activities carried out.
- Comply with rules and procedures.
- Contact concert performers.
- Manage local, national and international programming.